Watercress Creek Olive Festival
Sunday 7th April 2019
9 a.m. – 3 p.m.
At the Watercress Creek Olive Festival, enjoy all that country hospitality has to offer. Watercress Creek Farm is only a short drive from Ipswich to the scenic district of Pine Mountain.
- Walk through an olive grove and lime orchard
- Sample a range of olive oils, pickled olives and other olive products
- Taste a variety of fine wines and cheese
- Meet local producers from around the district who make and sell their products
- Talk to local artists who sell their paintings and crafts throughout Queensland and beyond
- See wood turning demonstrations and purchase freshly turned items made from olive wood
- View displays by the Rural Fire Brigade and meet the local volunteers who freely give up their time to assist those in need of emergency assistance.
Relax on the lawn and enjoy refreshments and a gourmet burger from the Scouts. Listen to live music by a brass ensemble or a very talented young violinist under the shade of some of Ipswich's biggest and oldest trees.
Experience the thrill of a helicopter ride and view from above the magnificent rolling hills and farming district of the Brisbane River Valley.
53 Bryces Road
Pine Mountain 4306
Admission: $5 pp or $10 per car
For more information:
Phone Bernie 04 1620 1640